Thursday, August 28, 2008

TODDLER.......Enough Said!


Oh my goodness....how can this child look so sweet and act so naughty??? Gracie is probably the whiniest child that I have ever met! I love that little girl to death but my goodness she tests my patience all day every day. She has always been my high maintenance, more demanding child and that doesn't seem to be changing. If you tell her NO to anything she practically has a major meltdown! AHHHHHHHHHHHH If anyone has any suggestions or words or wisdom then I am totally open to them before I yank all of my hair out! Tonight I had to take away her nighttime before bed movie because she threw a big fit when I asked her to clean her playroom. She proceeded to scream and cry during bath time and while I was putting them to bed. To make matters all that much harder she kept screaming..."I love you Mommy" in hopes that I would relent and put in her movie. I did hold my ground and the girls finally drifted off to sleep. Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a better day for all of us!

No comments: