Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The TODDLER Attitude




So as a mom of two toddlers I have seen my fair share of A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E! Miss Gracie is my reserved whiny child that likes to throw tantrums when it comes to just about anything especially when she does not get her way. Miss Maya is my dare devil and very expressive child. She rarely throws a tantrum but she has some very funny expressions and actions. Tonight we were on our way to her last tumble class (see entry below) and I was taking pictures because that is what I do! Apparently Miss Maya had enough of my paparazzi ways and she crossed her arms and hung her head and said "No Mommy!" I just thought the pictures were a perfect representation of her "Toddler Attitude" and they are just too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those crossed arms are just darling!