Saturday, March 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I will be the first to admit that I am so not a cook! I have an uber picky husband and older daughter and so really who would I be cooking for except myself and Maya. But....after reading several of my friend's cooking blogs I have been getting an itch to try new stuff. I started off simple with these delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that I found on my friend Laura's blog! I plan on taking them to a family cookout at my parent's house tomorrow.

Recipe:
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together and dump by spoonful onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes and then let cool and firm up after removing from oven.

Yummy!!

No comments: