Friday, March 26, 2010

Losing Weight and Feeling Better!


I have been on a journey since about Nov. of last year to get myself feeling and looking better. I got in a rut after having the girls and just let my weight get out of control. Now 20 pounds lighter and lots of inches lost and I feel so good! I have been limiting what I eat at night so that I don't have a big meal before bed and drinking lots and lots of water. I have also been exercising like crazy. I first started in Feb. by doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and wow that is crazy! I am now on level 3 and can notice such a difference in my stamina as well as my body. I have just recently added in walking everyday and that feels amazing. I have started walking with my Dad in the mornings after I drop Gracie off at school and then sometimes even walking again with the girls when the weather is nice. I have stopped worrying about the scale as I got frustrated with plateaus and now I just worry about feeling good and knowing that I am in the process of creating a healthier me!

1 comment:

Strawberry said...

You rock! You look great! I just got back into running since I have to be a maid of honor in August. I also have Gillian but haven't started it, but after reading your post, I will :)